Thursday, November 7, 2013

Life... it goes on even when you need a break.

Things have been hectic in the Lowry home. It seems that I can't catch a break and when I see that silver lining... I get sick. So I'm going to make this poor post quick and get back to my OJ and snuggling puppies. 

I am trying to organize my blog in ways that certain days will be about certain types of posts. So far I have Manic Monday's - posts that are all about the frazzleness of  home life from housework to shopping.  Workout Wedensday's - posts that focus on everything healthy for you.
Pinterest Friday's - posts that center on Pinterest: fails, crafts, tips.

I'm looking forward to working on theses posts and learning new things. Till then I'm off to take care of me.

Comments:

Free Blog Template by June Lily