Monday, October 21, 2013

Deep breath, don't look, and just jump

As you know, I've been trying to balance what I need to do with what I want to do and still find time to enjoy my life. Years ago I started flying with FLY Lady but after a week I gave up. I felt so overwhelmed with everything in life, I was just tired. Some things did stick with me. I get dressed to the shoes, do my hair, make my bed as soon as I can, even worked out what days to clean where. But now I need to start again and keep with it. Spending the weekend running errands and getting ready for parties only to start my work week with a messy house again is hard. I want to throw in the towel, sleep all day, and just forget about the house work. NOPE! Not going to let my inner lazy bones win. I'm gonna get up get moving and get my daily house blessing done. I'm going to shine my sink before going to bed, and I'm going to make sure I have my list of tomorrow's stuff handy so I can dive right in and eat my frog. I'm switching family meeting nights from Wednesday to Monday then we can just get it out of the way while things that happened over the weekend are still fresh in our minds. And well since our weeks really start with Monday it's best to think that our home life would start with that day as well.

I have a good feeling that I can do it this time. I can set my mind to being a better mom, wife, and person in general. I pulled out my journal again, made sure I had plenty of daily pages to use in my home binder, and even planned special ways to show my family how I love them. This is the new me. Now I'm off to shine my sink and live the good life. Till next time enjoy your own Susie Life.


Comments:

Free Blog Template by June Lily