Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Cleaning up the Holiday's ~ It's getting there!

Slowly my home is becoming less cluttered and easier to manage. I finally got the hub of my tech support taken care of.Being able to get to my day planner is much easier now.

 Please disregard the countdown, I forgot it was there till I took this picture, it now has the correct date.

Now it's on to the rest of the organization of the office. I've already started on my Posh shelf and the printer area. Mr. Mechanic plans on building me a wall to wall desk and tv center as soon as we buy a new flat screen for the office. Right now we have an old RCA that weighs about as much as I do. When that goes in the new floor to ceiling book shelves won't be far behind and a false wall that will seal the office in it's self so it can be used as a spare bedroom not just the hallway to our room.

Out elf didn't do too many crazy things this last week and over the weekend didn't move since the kids were gone but here are a couple of pictures we took of the interesting things she's done so far.

Day 2 found Jingle Bell at the start of a snowless snowball fight. Good thing no one joined in.

Day 3 caught her hanging upside down from the Halloween lights we forgot to take down. OOOPS! That's ok because she got a front row seat to Tydan not doing his chores for the day.

Day 4 Jingle was very naughty and decided to open one of her Christmas presents. We cought her before she could see what it was.




Day 5 Jingle reenacted a scene from Brave Heart it seems.






Days 6 & 7 she hung out with the dogs in the bathroom while everyone was gone for the weekend.

 Day 8 she made an appearance to welcome the kids back

 This is where she stayed for Day 9 as the kids ignored her.

Day 10 dawned bright and early with Jingle and Barbie in the office, having a lengthy talk about cakes and cookies.



I can't imagine where Jingle will be later but with the Ugly Sweater Party coming up I'm pretty sure I'll find her doing naughty things.


Comments:

Free Blog Template by June Lily