Monday, December 1, 2014

Cleaning up the Holiday's ~ Weeks 6-8 - Do what works for you

Did you barely make it through Black Friday? I did great as long as I didn't go for big items. I hit up Kohl's for some pans and glasses. Got Daytona a doll she'd been asking for (wishing I bought more of them of course) Then I spent Friday shopping with the monsters and lunch with the in-laws. It was surprisingly nice. Only 2 stores crowed and not worth the time in line for what little I bought. I was able to get some new movies for the family. The monsters picked out a new Swap Force Skylander, and a few gifts for each other. I'm not going to lie, my house didn't get cleaned till late Sunday night. I had no excuse I just spent time with the family instead. And since I didn't do my 15 minute pick up each day my home started sliding back. I'll be spending time in each room to clean as I decorate for Christmas. Maybe I'll be able to find a space to put my tree this year.
We did start our Advent Calendars as well as our Elf on a Shelf. Today we will make our Christmas lists thanks to the folks over at made by Memilyrae. We love using their Christmas wish list print out. 


(right click and save as)


And we have our newest friend Jingle Bell.
 I'm thinking this Year's Christmas Card with how creepy she is LOL. Well that's it for now. I'm off to glamorously clean my house and decorate. Till tomorrow ;)

Comments:

Free Blog Template by June Lily