Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Phase 2 of craft room is started and in progress.

I spend a better part of today cleaning, and storing my craft room. It's not much but better than it was before my project started.

Here I cleaned and shut the door on my table and re opened the second bathroom door.  Yes I know that the spare table and the floor is a mess but at least I don't have to deal with the heat from the furnace any more.
Now my room is all clean. Started personalizing it, till i can get it painted.

Everything I have will have it's own spot, but for now this is what I've done.  The middle shelves are for food items such as cake decorating, specialty pans, cookie items, and such. The very top shelves that are empty will be for fabrics and sewing crafts. The bottom shelves are for home decor and simple crafts.


Over at the table I have hooks for various items on the inside of the door. I will be putting in the shelves for small items and tools next. Under the table I have room for my stool, a sewing machine case, and my Cricut cake cutter. I do believe that I'm going to go start work on a project right now. Wish me luck.

Comments:

Free Blog Template by June Lily