Monday, November 24, 2014

Cleaning up the Holiday's ~ Week 5 Extra Rooms or Extra care.

This post is going to encompass the whole week. Week 5 is all about the extras that you may need. Extra rooms to get ready, office, your yard, extra time in a room already covered.

What do you need extra help with? I need extra time in my bedroom and office. I am so proud of my kids trying hard to keep the house in tip top shape. Even then we have a long way to go. I'm not proud to say it but some rooms in my house looks like an episode or hoarders light LOL.

I will also be getting my decorating on. I didn't get my Thanksgiving decor up this year since we hadn't planned on having people over for Thanksgiving, first year in my entire life. I wasn't planning on having or making dinner, and then Mr Mechanic said "Honey, I want to make a big dinner even if it's just us." While he's making dinner I will be taking stock of the Christmas decorations and possibly putting some up. Biggest decoration I can't wait to find, our tree. We're crossing our fingers to cut our own in a few weeks.

So I'm off to finish up my cupcakes for tomorrow and get a good nights sleep. Because tomorrow the cooking countdown begins.

Comments:

Free Blog Template by June Lily